Insurance Risk Research Conference 2016
Emerging Risks and Emerging Markets: the New Actuarial Frontier
Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore, 16 - 17 June 2016
The Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC) at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, will hold its annual Insurance Risk Research Conference on 16 – 17 June 2016. The conference details and tentative programme are available at our Conference website.
The theme this year is Emerging Risks and Emerging Markets: the New Actuarial Frontier. In addition to the conference’s theme, topics include longevity risk financing, actuarial science and insurance economics. Other highlights include topics on Cyber risk. For a pdf copy of the programme please click here.
We are honoured to have:
Industry keynote/plenary speakers:
- Mark Tucker, Group Chief Executive and President, AIA Group
- Michael J. Morrissey, President & Chief Executive Officer, International Insurance Society
- Stephen Mildenhall, Global CEO of Analytics, Aon
Academic keynote/plenary speakers:
- Andrew Cairns, IFoA's Actuarial Research Centre Director, Heriot-Watt University
- Ken Seng Tan, Canada Research Chair in Quantitative Risk Management, University of Waterloo
- Michael R. Powers, Zurich Group Professor of Risk Mathematics, Tsinghua University
- Shaun Wang, Professor, Nanyang Technological University
- Victor de la Pena, Professor, Columbia University
- Yaneer Bar-Yam, Founding President of the New England Complex Systems Institute
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the Insurance Risk Research Conference on:
Date Thursday, 16 June and Friday, 17 June 2016
Time 8 am to 6 pm
Venue Goodwood Park Hotel Singapore, 22 Scotts Road, Singapore 228221
We have a limited seating capacity, on a first come first serve basis. Please email [email protected] to register your attendance.
For more information, please contact Valerie at [email protected].
Please feel free to circulate to your contacts.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Conference.
Valerie De Souza
On behalf of Professor Shaun Wang
Director, Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC)