31st May at The Grand Hôtel Stockholm
Risk, Investment and Regulation: The outlook and opportunities for the Nordic Life and Pension Market
We are delighted to announce that Insurance Risk will be returning to Sweden for the 10th Anniversary Insurance Risk Nordics Conference on the 31st May 2016.
Insurance Risk Nordics 2016, for the first time will be held post Solvency II implementation. There is not a better place to meet up with your industry peers and leading regulators to discuss and explore your challenges and experiences of the first half of 2016.
Along with addressing key Solvency II experiences, the conference also features the key risk and investment opportunities facing the Nordic market.
Highlights of the day include:
- Hear from the regulators during the regulator panel discussion including; recipes for SII implementation and the reasoning behind different parts
- Hasse Jorgensen, CEO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING will discuss consolidation in the pension market
- During the CIO roundtable, leading CIOs will focus on moving beyond hedging strategies and focusing on growth
- Investment risk in a world of negative interest rates - What would be the full impact of negative interest rates?
- The CRO roundtable, featuring CRO's from TAPIOLA MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE, NORDEA LIFE & PENSIONS and IF discussing their experiences post Solvency II implementation
With a varied format, two streams and numerous networking breaks, you can tailor the conference to your unique networking and learning needs.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Hasse Jorgensen, CEO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING A/S
- Niklas Lindholm, CRO, ALM BRAND
- Jan Parner, Deputy Director General, FINANSTILSYNET; Member of the Management Board, EIOPA
- Svein Stokke, CRO, KLP
- Erkki Kautto, CRO, LOCAL TAPIOLA MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Annette Olesen, Group CRO, NORDEA LIFE & PENSIONS
- Karin Friberg, CRO, IF
- Åsa Larson, Executive Director, Insurance, FINANSINSPEKTIONE
- Håkan Ljung, CRO, SKANDIA GROUP
- Bernt Sagård, CRO, STOREBRAND