The next International Congress of Actuaries (ICA 2018) will take place in Berlin in June 2018. It will be the major actuarial event for actuaries worldwide.
On this occasion, up to 12 Best Paper Awards will be awarded honoring outstanding contributions to questions of fundamental importance for actuaries in the years to come:
- Big Data – Algorithms, Analysis and Application
- Demographic Change and Longevity
- Aspects of Long-Term Savings: Uncertainty in Low Real Returns, Longevity and Inflation
- Behavioral Aspects of Insurance Mathematics
- Long-Term Risk: Modelling, Measuring, Managing and Economic Valuation
- Mathematical Aspects of Emerging Risks
We hereby invite the international actuarial community to submit contributions in these areas for ICA 2018.
Further details about the Best Paper Awards can be found at the ICA Webpage (http://ica2018.com/wp/bestpaperaward/?lang=en ).
I would be happy if you submit one or several papers on these topics (by July 31, 2017).
With my best regards,
(Co-chairman of the Scientific Committee for ICA 2018)